Fit pregnancy Method
Information on the Processing of Personal Data
Pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 – GDPR (protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data)
We would like to remind you that Fit Pregnancy Method will proceed to process your data in compliance with the regulations in force and according to what is set out below. This processing applies to users of the desktop and mobile website owned by Fit Pregnancy Method. The services offered by the Data Controller are intended for persons over 18 years of age; should the Data Controller become aware of the processing of data of persons under 18 years of age without the valid consent of their parents or legal guardian, the Data Controller reserves the right to unilaterally interrupt the use of the service offered as well as to delete the data acquired.
1. Data controller
Fit Pregnancy Method, with its head office in Bruchstrasse 73, 6003 Luzern, is the controller of your personal data collected through this website. We would like to remind you that Fit Pregnancy Method will process your data in accordance with the regulations in force and as described below.
2. Data Processor
The Data Processor is Giulia Consoli, as legal representative of Fit Pregnancy Method, with registered office at Bruchstrasse 73, 6003 Luzern. We remind you that the Data Processor will process your data in accordance with the regulations in force and as set out below.
3. Purpose of processing
The Data Controller processes the personal identification data you provide such as personal data (name, surname), contact and address data (address, telephone and mobile phone number, e-mail address).
4. Categories of personal data
Fit Pregnancy Method collects and processes the following data from those who access and visit the site:
– Personal data i.e. any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person;
– Navigation data, following the acquisition by the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website, during their normal operation, of certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
5. Purpose of processing
The processing of your personal data takes place, pursuant to art. 7 of the Regulation, only with your express consent, for the following purposes:
– To enable registration to e-commerce and manage access to the relevant services;
– Allowing and facilitating the purchase of online packages and the possible conclusion of the purchase contract through e-commerce;
– Maintain and manage the account created following registration;
– Allow you to put the package in your shopping cart and conclude the purchase via e-commerce;
– To send you and/or communicate to you by e-mail, post and/or sms, whatsapp and/or telephone contact, newsletters and commercial communications and/or advertising material about products and/or services offered by Fit Pregnancy Method and to detect the degree of satisfaction with the quality of the same;
– To send you e-mails, mail and/or sms, whatsapp and/or telephone contacts for the purpose of market analysis, statistics and quality control, marketing operations, activities regarding future commercial initiatives, new products or services;
– To send you e-mail, mail and/or sms, whatsapp and/or contacts for the execution of promotional initiatives in general.
6. Treatment modalities
The personal data provided by you are collected and processed in compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations that govern the activities of Fit Pregnancy Method. The data will be processed with the aid of computerised means and/or on paper or on any other suitable medium in compliance with the technical, organisational and security measures provided for by the GDPR.
7. Legal bases and principles applicable to the Processing
The legal basis for such processing is your consent collected when you access/register to the site and/or when you purchase the package through a specific format on our website and/or through paper media provided pursuant to art. 4 of the Regulations in a free, specific, informed and unequivocal form, and revocable at any time.
Your data will be processed according to the principles of necessity, lawfulness, correctness, proportionality and transparency for the conditions of lawfulness indicated below. In accordance with the provisions of Article 13 paragraph 1 letter c) of the Regulation, the processing is based on legitimate interests of the Controller consisting of:
– Booking, appointment and information request purposes;
– Allowing you to navigate our website and enabling you to take advantage of the services offered;
– Receiving communications of a commercial and/or advertising nature.
8. Profiling of the individual
Following your eventual and explicit consent, the personal data provided may be processed by Fit Pregnancy Method for profiling activities, i.e. the analysis of preferences aimed at creating personalised content and offers.
9. Recipients of the data
The personal data being processed will be collected directly by Fit Pregnancy Method or by third parties expressly authorized by Fit Pregnancy Method or communicated by Fit Pregnancy Method to such parties for the purposes described above.
10. Data communication
Your data will be communicated to the Data Processor for the purposes described above. In some cases, the data may be accessed by categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, marketing, sales, legal, system administrators) or external parties (third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
11. Cookies and navigation data
12. Providing personal data
The provision of personal data and your consent for the purposes referred to in paragraph 5 letter a) above is mandatory. Failure to provide this information will make it impossible for Fit Pregnancy Method to allow you to purchase the services offered. The provision of personal data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 5 letter b), c) and d) above is optional and refusal to consent will result in your not being able to use the related services including the sending of commercial or promotional communications, updates on, for example, the latest trends, new arrivals, exclusive offers, special events and promotions.
It is possible to refuse consent to individual processing such as for direct marketing purposes, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before revocation.
13. Transfer of data abroad
The processed data are stored in servers located within the European Union. The data collected will not be transferred to non-EU countries.
14. Storage period
Fit Pregnancy Method will keep your personal data for the period of time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes indicated above, in compliance with civil and fiscal conservation obligations and with the limits provided for by law. The data processed to fulfil any contractual obligation with you will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and in any case for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation pursuant to Article 5 of the Regulations), as well as for the following ten years from the end of the fiscal year following the year in question, in order to deal with any dispute and/or assessment of a fiscal nature.
15. Security and quality of personal data
Fit Pregnancy Method will process your data lawfully and correctly. Fit Pregnancy Method is committed to protecting the security of your personal data and complies with the security provisions of applicable law in order to avoid loss of data, unlawful or illegal use of data and unauthorized access to them; in particular, data are processed only for the specific purpose of achieving the purposes set out in paragraph 5 above. You can help Fit Pregnancy Method to keep your personal data correct by communicating any changes to your contact information.
16. Rights of the data subject
As a data subject, pursuant to Articles 15 et seq. of the Regulation, you have the right to:
– Receive confirmation of the existence of your personal data, access its content and obtain a copy (right of access);
– Update, modify and/or correct your personal data (right of rectification);
– Request the deletion or limitation of data processing in the cases provided for in the Regulation, including where data are processed in breach of the law or where storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or otherwise processed (right to erasure and right to limitation);
– Withdraw consent, where given, at any time and without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal (right to withdraw consent);
– Within the limits of the Regulation, receive a copy of the data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and request that such data be transmitted to another data controller if technically possible (right to data portability).
– You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes including profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing and in cases where the processing is based on our legitimate interest (right to object).
17. How to exercise your rights
You may exercise your rights at any time by writing to the following e-mail address email@example.com. When contacting us, you must include your personal data. We remind you that requests for deletion of your data are subject to the applicable legal and regulatory obligations regarding record keeping. Fit Pregnancy Method may ask you to prove your identity and will provide you with information about the action taken on a request within one month of receiving the request. In accordance with the Regulations, this period may be extended by two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. He shall inform you of this extension and of the reasons for the delay, within one month of receipt of the request.
You may at any time lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority in the event of a breach of data protection regulations. For further information, please visit https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/diritti/come-agire-per-tutelare-i-tuoi-dati-personali.
18. Data Controller and Data Processor
The Data Controller is Fit Pregnancy Method, Bruchstrasse 73, 6003 Luzern; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Processor is Giulia Consoli as the legal representative of Gravidanza in Forma, Bruchstrasse 73, 6003 Luzern.